Community Forum

Stuck in bedtime mode

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Re: Stuck in bedtime mode

Thanks for the clarification!👍I don't have that feature, but good to know!
Diamond Problem Solver

DNStheMenace wrote:
If you're referring to your computer going into "sleep mode", well, that's not a Comcast-related problem. Instead, look into your computer's settings and make the changes there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bKN89IUxXI&feature=youtu.be

Expert

DNStheMenace wrote:
If you're referring to your computer going into "sleep mode", well, that's not a Comcast-related problem. Instead, look into your computer's settings and make the changes there.

By how the OP described the issue, seems to be referring to xFi

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Expert

The best idea I have is to try hitting pause and then trying to unpause the device. If no luck, I would try a factory reset of the gateway.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Stuck in bedtime mode

My computer has been stuck in bedtime for a while I thought it would go away with time but the issue is sill there. It’s not on bedtime mode in my app, i even tried changing the device to another profile but it still says that’s in bedtime more or paused, i checked and its not paused either. Help please and also I’ve been surfing I’ve seen many issues like mine but without a fix.