Community Forum

Streaming to Twitch has been problematic to say the least.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Streaming to Twitch has been problematic to say the least.

Thank you for the reply, and I would like to into this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

New Poster

Yes I talked to an agent after this post, but they said all the readings looked good from their end. 

Official Employee

Hi ChromaLife, thank you for reaching out. I am showing you talked to an agent after this post. Please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you

New Poster

Thank you so much! It's been really frustrating. 

Diamond Problem Solver

Since you've already had multiple visits, I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

New Poster

Streaming to Twitch has been problematic to say the least.

Alright, I'm just about fed up with Comcast. After multiple tech visits, multiple calls to have my network troubleshooted and moving my modem to a different room, all of these changes has not fixed my issue. I stream to twitch.tv at a constant bitrate of 2500 kbps and I drop anywhere from 9% - 20% of my frames. This is unacceptable. For the price I pay I should get stellar service. It worked fine in my area until about a month ago when we got a kind of bad storm but after the storm I haven't been able to stream consistently. At this point im about a week away from switching to AT&T because I cannot take it anymore. So if anyone can be of help before I decide to switch, please let me know.