Community Forum

Sort filter

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Sort filter

Do you have Conversations checked in the "Sort by" list?  If so disable it and see if anything changes.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Sort filter

I am also having problems sorting my emails usinf "From". Instead of "From" it just reverses the "Date" sort to Decending. I have always used the "From" sort and only had this same problem one other time. I find the "From" sort to be the easiest way to delete messages that are no longer needed or relevant. I no longer call customer service as they make you feel that you are the only one experiencing the particular issue and somehow the fault is on your end. It always turns out to be something on their end and eventually they get it resolved. I find that I have more success with the Forums.

New Poster

Sort filter

Is anyone else having trouble sorting emails by "From"?  It used to work until this past week and now it doesn't work.  I have contacted Comcast twice and they either, don't understand what I'm talking about, or, tell me they will need to have the advanced team call me to work with me.  I've tried it with Chrome, IE and Edge and none of them sort by "From".  So frustrating.