Community Forum

Sorry, there was an error displaying your emails

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Re: Sorry, there was an error displaying your emails

The Problem is not with Microsoft or Apple. Email will not load with chrome or Firefox on Apple or PC.
Regular Contributor

1.  I use xfinity connect, I have no idea whether it is full or lite version.

2.  I use Comcast E-Mail.

3.  I use Internet Explorer 11 and yes I have cleaned my browser cache.

4.  Compatibility view has always been checked.

AND I CANNOT ACCESS MY E-MAILS, NO THANKS TO COMCAST.  I PLAN TO CHANGE TO DIRECT TV WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO.  MANY OF NY NEIGHBORS HAVE DIRECT TV AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THE PROBLEMS THAT I AM ENCOUNTERING WITH COMCAST.

Gold Problem Solver

Try just clicking on the word Email on the left side (by the arrest w) OR click on the word EMAIL on the very top of the page...OR click on the word EMAIL at the very bottom of the homepage. Do any of these options work?
Which browser/ version are you using? Have you cleared your browser cache?
Have you tried a different browser to test to see if the problem is browser specific?

If you use Sinternet a Explorer version 10 or 11' you must have Acompatibility View on. Click on TOOLS, then click on Compatibility View Settings.

Post back.
CC

Second poster:
Are you using Xfinity Connect, or do also have a Microsoft email program set up?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Regular Contributor

I have the same problem, there is no point in calling Comcast, when I was finally able to reach them I was told by Comcast to call Microsoft.  Now I will have to pay to open my E-Mails, no thanks to Comcast.

Contributor

Sorry, there was an error displaying your emails

When I go to comcast.net, the first screen shows a box named "Email" with an arrow next to it. When I click the arrow, I am getting the message "Sorry, there was an error displaying your emails" with "View Inbox" below it. When I click "View Inbox", I get a blank page.