Community Forum

Slow and poor internet service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Slow and poor internet service

I hired the COMCAST internet service more than a year ago. From the beginning the service was slow. In the last 6 months I had to hire a 150 MG plan because the internet was getting slower and slower. They guaranteed that I would have 20 MG to be able to work at home. None of the above has been real. I keep paying for an expensive service, which is getting worse. I have made calls to COMCAST. The technicians have come to my house about 10 times and the problem continues.

Every day, starting at 7 PM, the speed drops to 25% of the speed they must deliver. At night I barely get 45 MG. During the day I hardly get 110, at the most.

I have made many complaints, but nobody responds adequately, nor solve the problem.

Expert

Re: Slow and poor internet service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Ok.Hopefully it works.

New Poster

Good luck, they take your money and blame on your equipment, they just charged me $60 to fix the speed and did nothing just reboot the modem several time, even technition told me you never get the spee they promiss in the contract.

I am talking to law firm to get my $60 back and then say good bye to them.

Official Employee

Hi FranciscoA0017, 

Sorry for the experience you're having with your internet service. I'd like to review your account to see if this could be signal related and how we can make this right. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message so I can begin to troubleshoot?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

@mnadjari

If you are still having issues that need to be addressed, feel free to reach out in a private message as well. I'd be more than happy to help however I can. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!