Community Forum

Repeated XFINITY CONNECT Error Message

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Repeated XFINITY CONNECT Error Message

I get the same message everytime I open my mail up.

Did your problem get resolved?

Official Employee

Can you send me a private message with the email address that is having the issue?

(to send a private message, click on "cc_xc" then "send this user a private message")

Frequent Visitor

Thank you madylarian. I appreciate that someone from XFINITY CONNECT is in contact with the Administrators about my situation. I hope that this issue is resolved soon. Thank you for your help.

Bronze Problem Solver

I've asked the Comcast administrators to look into this situation.

mady

Frequent Visitor

Repeated XFINITY CONNECT Error Message

I repeatedly keep getting an XFINITY CONNECT Error Message - No Such Message Exists 534180. The message WAS SENT from my Auto Saved Draft Folder today. Getting the same Error Message from XFINITY CONNECT over & over, even after replying YES to SEND ERROR REPORT continuously. Also, a Blank Turquoise Blue Screen appears on and off, not all the time, while I am in the process of reading email messages. I am not moving mouse over page or scrolling either. Help, suggestions, and/or recommendations are deeply appreciated. Thank you.