Community Forum

Re: Xfinity Blast Pro speeds from 250mb down to just 20mb down after fcc changes?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Blast Pro speeds from 250mb down to just 20mb down after fcc changes?

93 and 12, I think I will hook up my newer laptop and see what it gets as my own pc (8 years old HP) may be slowing it down. I will let you know.
Diamond Problem Solver
Moved:

Diamond Problem Solver

Try this test with a hardwired ethernet connection to the 6950 if that was via a WiFi connection;

http://speedtest.xfinity.com/

New Poster

I am using an ARRIS Surfboard SBG6950ac that says DOCIS 3.0 Cable Modem wifi router, 4 1 gb e ports, AC1900 Mbps 802.11 ac wave 2 wi-fi. 16x4 Modem channels DOCis speeds 686 mbps dopwnload
s shot 1.png
s shot 2.png
s shot 3.png
Expert

@jas415

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Mie is about 85-90 and am paying for the same, up tp 250!