Community Forum

Re: Can't edit email signature

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

So I should have tried this before I posted. I just opened my email in another browser. I had been using IE11, so I tried it in Google Chrome, and was able to edit my signature with no issues. Hope this helps others who may still be having this problem.

New Poster

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue with email signatures? I still am unable to edit mine, and I hesitate to delete the one I have because I'm afraid I won't be able to recreate it.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue- I can't edit my signature. I get the following message in the edit window

This page can’t be displayed
  • Make sure the web address //ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm# is correct.
  • Look for the page with your search engine.
  • Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I've tried and I get nowhere in both the full version and light.

Regular Visitor

I am on the page where I see signature but when I click on it - nothing happens! Please help, need to edit my signature.

Gold Problem Solver

pkmb wrote:

I tried logging out, logged in as primary account  user, but would not allow access to email preferences for other users....This did not work.

Are you trying to edit a Signature?  You would sign in with Username that you want to work with the signature on. NOT the Primary one

Sign in with that Username, then click on Preferences, then click on the Email icon.  Now scroll down to Signature in the Email Preferences and click on the edit blue sign to edit the Signature.

Post back.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

I tried logging out, logged in as primary account  user, but would not allow access to email preferences for other users....This did not work.