Community Forum

Pulling up my email inbox thru google chrome

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Re: Pulling up my email inbox thru google chrome

I have also failed when using FireFox (I have posted a similar complaint: look for "Loop" "WebMail" "FireFox") ...

I was able to get in when I launched MS IE instead, and said "proceed anyway" when presented with the security dialogue ...

Hope this problem gets resolved to our satisfaction, and quickly ...

:-(

P.S. I use Constant Guard's Norton 360 to clear out my cache EVERY time I finish with the Browser (in addition to having "Clear Cache on Exit" as my default Privacy setting in each Browser)

P.P.S. Whether Chrome & Opera are not "officially" supported is a bogus reason for leaving a significant percentage of subscribers un-cared for ... :-(

Expert

Re: Pulling up my email inbox thru google chrome

Try clearing out Chrome's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close it out and re-start it in a fresh session.

New Poster

Pulling up my email inbox thru google chrome

When I access my email in inbox through the Google Chrome provider, I am unable to use the ad eliminate button on the right side of the screen in order to enlarge my inbox file field. (In the past, I have been used to enlarging the inbox screen for easier reading, in Explorer.) Since the right-arrow button doesn't work, is their a way around this issue so that I can enlarge the screen in G.C.?

MK