Community Forum

Poor wifi

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Poor wifi

Hello Arcmaster88. We apologize you continue to experience trouble with your internet service. I can assist with troubleshooting. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

New Poster

I had poor Internet speeds following Hurricane Irma when she swept through Florida in September 2017. Repeated calls for service were frustrating to say the least. Eventually the service techs located an upstream issue on the cable about a half mile away with some equipment that had failed. Finally got the problem resolved, but it took many calls to Comcast to get the job done right.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Poor wifi

I have had the blast internet for just over a month. My internet is horrible. I'm better off using the 4g on my cell phone. I have had several techs come out and they all say that it's a problem with the main line on the road. They put in for it to be fixed and every time Comcast calls and says your problem has been fixed. Your service should be restored. But my internet is still terrible. I'm about to give up. Anyone else with similar problem?