Community Forum

Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

My husband received an email from Comcast last week that he should change his password. His email is a secondary email address to my primary email address. He signed in on to his Xfinity.com address and changed his password. Now when I check my email accounts (I have 4) I get this message: 

Error

Your mail account @comcast.net was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again.

His email address shows on my email page, but we can't retrieve his email from this page - we were able before he changed his password. If I go to My Account/Users and enter his earlier password and then his current password, it won't go through. How do I correct this. That message comes up every time I sign in and often during my emailing? Attached is a screenshot of the message.

Error  Your mail account.......png
Official Employee

Re: Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

Hi, dmtgs - I received your private message and will reply back. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

I received the same message on two of my Comcast e-mail accounts. What do I do?