Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Organize File Folders

New Poster

Organize File Folders

Comcast does not permit the moving of file folders into a chosen location as a mian foldler or a subfolder.  I have asked for Support any number of times

and Comcast person knows nothing.  Can somebody tell me how to have folders appear aplphabetically and how to make a new folder as a sub to an existing folder?  Unable to organize folders.....

Expert

Re: Organize File Folders

If you are still in the old email format, on the Inbox page click on "New" in the toolbar above the message list, and you will see the option to create a folder.  Clicking on that will show a dialogue box that lets you put the folder where you want it.  If you are in the new format, select the folder you want to use as the "parent" folder, then click on the "hamburger" icon to the right of it, or just right-click on it, and you will see the option to create a folder.  When you name and save it, it will appear as a sub-folder to the parent you had selected.

Folders should be listed alphabetically by default.

New Poster

Re: Organize File Folders

Thanks so much for your reply.  Unfortunately, it did not work for me.  This email program is a bit too squirrely for me.  And I can never get

real help.