Community Forum

On xfinity home page videos get no video just audio

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Re: On xfinity home page videos get no video just audio

Thanks for your help as your tip worked. I disabled adblocker plus in chrome and bingo the video returned.,however the video worked using the regular ad blocking program  Tried all day yesterday to solve this problem as i did a system restore(repair), reinstalled chrome a few times etc. with negative results.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: On xfinity home page videos get no video just audio

Redfordl wrote:

When i open xfinity home page in google chrome and i click on a video from Today"s videos i get the title of the video, audio but no images.  The video screen is blank.  It works fine in IE9. It started doing this about five day ago. Thanks!!

If you have any "AdBlocking" extensions enabled in Chrome, try disabling those for the site, reload the page and see if that helps with displaying the video.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Regular Contributor

On xfinity home page videos get no video just audio

When i open xfinity home page in google chrome and i click on a video from Today"s videos i get the title of the video, audio but no images.  The video screen is blank.  It works fine in IE9. It started doing this about five day ago. Thanks!!