Community Forum

No IPv4 only IPv6

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

No IPv4 only IPv6

Arris SBG7580AC Modem. Not access to IPv4 websites, only in IPv6. Hundered of similar questions, only someon tha goes by ComcastJohnN seems to be able to fix the issue on the backend.

Is related to having the wrong MAC address entered at first....cannot be fixed at tier 1 or tier 2....

Expert

Re: No IPv4 only IPv6

Hi @Zporter,

Thank you for visiting the forums!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Frequent Visitor

@nerdburg

Thanks, looking forward to someone getting into contact with me. I am going on 9 days with no internet dues to comcast/xfinity error....

Official Employee

Hello Zporter. I can assist with troubleshooting your internet connectivity issue, and modem provisioning. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Message sent.
Frequent Visitor

Still haven't heard anything, going on 10+ days with this issue and no help.....
Official Employee

Hello Zporter. I received and responded to your private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Recieved and Responded as well. Lets try and keep the messages here. This appears to have been solved 100 times, but no one has posted an answer. This issue is all over the internet.