Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

New email notification not displaying on xfinity home page

Frequent Visitor

New email notification not displaying on xfinity home page

Within the last 10 days, I no longer receive the red indicator showing arrival ofnew emails on the xfinity home page.  Is there a setting to check?

Contributor

Re: New email notification not displaying on xfinity home page

I am having the same problem for the same amount of time and have been on the phone for 2hrs and no one knows what to do. They disconnected me 4 times. Now I have a ticket no CR737533564 but don't know if they will even all. I missed an email about a death. My daughter called and said she sent an email which I didn't think I got. If I press the plank email it will take me to my emails where there are new ones but didn't know there was a problem. Hope someone can answer this question because they can't.

Frequent Visitor

Sorry to hear of the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the issue.  I am experiencing this notification issue on all browsers tried, IE, Edge, and Firefox.

Contributor

I also have internet exployer, firefox and chrome same thing. I am expecting a call today as I did get a call late yesterday to say they couldn't fix problem because it is the email server and they have a lot of servers . Maybe today I can get info. This is important not just an inconvience.

Contributor

Nothing resolved yet but I am hoping. They are suppose to get back with me within a week. We shall see. No responses to this inquiry. Everything you find that is solved is in 2016 and then it isn't really solved.