Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

New email format problems continue.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

New email format problems continue.

New email format continues to have problems.  Takes forever for the page to load to finally get to email page.  Just now I tried to reply to an email and all I got was the circular arrow thing...endlessly going round and round. I never could reply to the email. Then a message came up saying.."unknown error".   That sort of sums this whole email fiasco up.  Why can't Comcast get it together and FIX this email issue once and for all???

Does anyone with any real power to address these issues actually read these forums?

Expert

Re: New email format problems continue.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.  You need to do these things first even if only to eliminate them as the cause.

Contributor

It's not a cookies or a browser problem. The problem is that Comcasts new email format is a terrible design.
Frequent Visitor

I have posted issues about emails disappearing and cannot get an answer as well. All of my comcast emails were there yesterday and now they've disappeared. 

Are you having this problem as well? It is not a browser or cache or history problem. It is a Comcast issue. I'm pretty sure someone will say to reboot the computer, modem, etc., since that seems to be the standard answer for any issue or problem that ever occurs with Comcast. 

Contributor

No...I haven't had emails disappear.   The problem is just getting to the mail page itself sometimes..very slow to load.  Also...emails very slow to send or receive..if you even get them at all.  

Frequent Visitor

IT's really bad news for the customers/users when they make all these upgrades to email and DID NOT BOTHER TO POST THAT WAS GOING TO BE CHANGING.  Time to get a New Home Page and Change Email.