Community Forum

Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

I've been having a problem with my internet for 13 days now, 4 technicians came 3 modems/routers tried(2 from comcast) and a comcast node(repaired?) checked and still going. I have good ping, good download/upload speeds, but I have about packet loss. I've called you guys and chatted online numerous times and did many troubleshooting steps as well nothing seems to help. I even went on other networking forums and asked around, when I explained my situation many of them said I have to escalate the situation. If anyone that's very experienced that can help/message me with this will be greatly appreciated, as I am very frustrated that I've been having this problem for so long now and will not accept anymore technicians into my house. Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

Packet losses or Internet Neutrality kicking in? I have same issues ON GAMES recently. Whatsmyip.org shows ZERO LOSSES but when i open a game the nightmare begins. (Southwest michigan here)
Expert

Hi @TheWalnutMan,

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not an employee.
Regular Visitor

Thank you, I'm waiting for reply if you need any information please let me know.

Official Employee

Hello TheWalnutMan. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this packet loss issue resolved. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.