Community Forum

NEW UPGRADE PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

NEW UPGRADE PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!

I currently updagred my service to Performance Pro 75mps, but it's only showing 10mps in the online account. I DID NOT receive any email confirmation from Comcast, and I called them 3-4 times asking for the confirmation email. All I have been told was waiting 24 hours, to another 24 hours.

My Internet plan:Performance Pro

Download Speed: 10Mbps*
Upload Speed: 2Mbps

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: NEW UPGRADE PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!

What are you actually getting here;

http://speedtest.xfinity.com
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the link. I just run the speed test and it shows that my download speed is 13.36 mbps, and the upload speed is 5.34 mbps. 

I just got off the phone with Comcast customer service, and they told me my service is HSD Performance 25. But I upgraded my service to 75 mbps and this is just so confusing. Which one is correct since I'm paying for 75 mbps? Smiley Sad

Diamond Problem Solver

Call back in and ask a rep to *roll and re-provision* the modem. Also ask them to confirm that the provisioning and account data in their database is correct and complete and that the correct configuration / bootfile for your subscribed to speed tier is being pushed to the modem.