Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

My email does not stay logged in even when I select the Stay logged in checkbox

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

My email does not stay logged in even when I select the Stay logged in checkbox

My email does not stay logged in even when I select the Stay logged in box. What a pain.

Expert

Re: My email does not stay logged in even when I select the Stay logged in checkbox

Do you clear your browser's history after each session?  Because if you do that would explain it.  The memory function is down to cookies in your browser, and if those get wiped then you would need to sign in again next session.

Admin1

Re: My email does not stay logged in even when I select the Stay logged in checkbox

Hi Pam12 -- Is this issue happening on all browsers as well?

Frequent Visitor

Hi, thanks for your comment - email doesn't work at all on Firefox so I'm stuck with IE.

Frequent Visitor

No, I do not clear my browser after each use.

Expert

Pam12 wrote:

No, I do not clear my browser after each use.

Check the Firefox preferences to see if it's set to delete cookies after closing the session.