Community Forum

My Xfinity email got smaller how do I enlarge?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: My Xfinity email got smaller how do I enlarge?

Three year old thread now being closed.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks CCCarol

Expert

And just for completeness, Cntrl and 0 (zero) returns it to the default.

Frequent Visitor

REF:Small Text on Emails.  I had the same problem with my Xfinity Email using my Foxfire browser, viz. extremely small text -- could not even read emails.  Your solution, holdimg down the Ctrl key and hitting the "+" key as many times as necessary, WORKED!  If you overshoot enlargement, just hit the "-" key instead of the "+" key. Thanks so much. Dan H. (saildan)

Regular Visitor

Thanks, I know the F11 key and it wasn't it.  CCCarole's advice got it done (Ctrl and the + key).

Regular Visitor

Bingo!  Dynamite!  I figured it had to have been something that I accidently did.  So, I'm assuming that Ctrl and the - key makes it smaller.  Thanks so much for your help.  How would I have known that without your assistance?

Gold Problem Solver

Hold down the Control key amd click on the + key as many times as necessary to enlarge the window.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Expert

OK this is kind of tough without being able to see what you're looking at.  Is the email page just smaller on your computer's desktop?  Try hitting the F11 key.  That's for full screen.

Regular Visitor

Hi :  Thanks for trying to help, but I have no circles (Windows), just minimize, make smaller and exit boxes.  Am I missing something in my tool bar or ?

Expert

When you have the Xfinity email page displayed in front of you, look in the upper right hand corner (in Windows---- left upper corner in Mac OS X)), and you should see Red, Yellow and Green circles.  Click on the Green one.

Regular Visitor

My Xfinity email got smaller how do I enlarge?

I use Xfinity email with a FireFox browser.  Recently the look of my email desktop got smaller---not just the font size---but the whole aspect.  How do I change back to a larger view?  My screen resolution is correct and other web pages have proper size---it's only Xfinity email that is now very small.  Please advise.