Community Forum

Multiple issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Admin1

Re: Multiple issues

Hi callender3plus3,

All data related issues go through our Security Assurance team. They can be reached at 1-877-807-6581.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Multiple issues

I have escalated your issue to the forum administrator level to see if you can get some resolution to your situation.

New Poster

Multiple issues

I believe it was less than a year ago that comcast suddenly began to show a scale pertaining to internet usage.  I also note that within the last few WEEKS comcast's scale is exponentially and increasingly moving toward the 100% mark even though I am using another account and deleting messages as quickly as possible from comcast account. 

In fact only a few days ago because I have been unable to retrieve DRAFTS, no matter how brief the time document/emails are left in draft box Comcast has not allowed me to retrieve drafts for approximately one year.  Therefore I deleted numerous unusable drafts.  After drafts were deleted suddenly usage meter went down to 69.  (1) why is comcast rapidly increasing usage when in reality it should be less and (2) why was I prevented from accessing drafts starting at least one year ago? 

Lastly, I find it impossible to go to the BEGINNING DATE of emails to delete.  Please provide  function which can immediately take me to the BEGINNING emails.  Thank you for your assistance in this important matter.

Norma Callender  POSTED ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2015, AT 3:12 P.M.