Community Forum

Modem showing T3 timeouts and range problems

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Modem showing T3 timeouts and range problems

Hey Chunlock. That nighthawk router and the Docsis 3.1 modem is the best money can buy! Are you seeing the same T3 timeouts and upload issues when you bypass the router? 

I heard from a coworker (M that you're working with her on Twitter (we sit beside each other). You're in good hands. I'll let her finish with you there. 

KenF

New Poster

Thank you
Expert

I've asked an employee to check the CMTS for real-time and historical RF signal reports from your modem. They can also check your local node/plant for any degradation or error reports. You can expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Also to add, this is an ongoing issue since feb of 2015 there has been over 20 techs here and managers they re ran lines and said everything is fixed now they come to my house tell me what i wanna hear make up a fairytale story like we will replace ur tap and leave.
New Poster

Message contains an attachment
I have attached them
EE1BCB66-8179-43A7-8AC5-804B42E8429A.jpeg
709B8426-FA35-4380-A0BB-5C6518494759.jpeg
Expert

What are your power levels?

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Modem showing T3 timeouts and range problems

Message contains an attachment
Can someone let me know if the logs i have provided show somthing wrong? I have been experiencing alot of gaming problems here in the past few years and the techs nor the field manager are willing to help me solve these problems. Download speeds are usually ok with alot of fluctuation at times, but upload seems to be really struggling. I have brand new equipment modem is a netgear docsis 3.1cm1000 and my router is a nighthawk xr500. I have tried everything you could try inside and nothing is getting better. If anyone can please help thanks.
DC194696-DFD6-494E-9739-4BB6A0C8E563.png