Community Forum

Missing Email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Missing Email

Looking for help.  All of my email disappeared on 5/6.   I no longer have emails prior to 5/6.  I opened a ticket that was closed without resolution.  I spent an hour on IM with a rep today, no help and when I asked for an escalation to next level support they just stopped  responding to me.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Expert

Re: Missing Email

I am escalating this for follow up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello CP7962. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Someone is working the ticket.  I was on Pop mail for the past 9 years.  There’s a migration to a new platform that is not pop mail compatible when my account was moved I lost all the email I had at the time of the move.  They are trying to restore my lost mail. 

Regular Visitor

I also have missing email, and am very anxious to get it resolved, but the promised call from the higher tech is not happening  . I am expecting better service than this.

my ticket number ____was: CR787854384