Community Forum

Mail Sent From Google Apps Not Received By Comcast Customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Mail Sent From Google Apps Not Received By Comcast Customers

we have the same propblem sending from the domain stellarproperties.com.  No comcast users get our email and it was never a propblem in the past

New Poster

Nope, nwwayoflife.com is my domain which I'm not able to email comcast subscribers. I'm using Google Apps for my email service, that's why I posted on this forum string, that's what others were having issue with too. 

Gold Problem Solver

brandonnelson wrote:

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. My SPF record is setup properly, yet when I send to comcast customers my emails are not showing up at all. nwwayoflife.com is the domain. Please help. Thank you!

Is that a typo (in bold in your post above)?

Are you sending from comcast.net?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

Hello,

I'm having the same problem. My SPF record is setup properly, yet when I send to comcast customers my emails are not showing up at all. nwwayoflife.com is the domain. Please help. Thank you!

Official Employee

culturalchemistry.com should be ok now.  Same caveat applies regarding making sure you're mailing to folks that are expecting your mail.

New Poster

We have the same issue with our domain name. www.culturalchemistry.com 

I hope you can help us with that as well.

Mirjam IJtsma

Official Employee

This should be ok now.   You may want to audit your mailing list, as some recipients were reporting mail from your domain as spam.  If recipients continue reporting those mailings as spam, messages from collingslakes.org may end up being marked as spam again.

New Poster

Mail Sent From Google Apps Not Received By Comcast Customers

I am a member of a non-profit group that uses Google Apps as its email service. I recently realized that any email sent to comcast.net recipients does not get received. We do not get a bounce back or error email and the intended recipients have no trace of the email getting to them, it is not even in their spam folders. I do not have this issue with any other recipients on any other domain or isp. Our domain even checks out fine with most blacklist checking services such as mxtoolbox:

http://mxtoolbox.com/Public/Tools/blacklist_helper.aspx?hint=collingslakes.org

I have even added an SPF record as mentioned in this thread that had an identical issue:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Mail-from-domain-that-uses-Google-Apps-...

The domain is collingslakes.org. Please advise.