Community Forum

Links in e-mails

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Links in e-mails

I see some posts about issues with links contained in the bodies of e-mails not opening properly. My issue is a little different. Whereas in the past, if I clicked on the link in the body of an e-mail and it would open directly in a new tab, so that I could go back and forth to my e-mail folder, now it is opening in the same tab as the e-mail folder which means I then need to cose the tab and re-open the e-mail folder to get back to the original e-mail, which is pretty time consuming (especially if i"m trying to go back and forth between the original e-mail and the link). Is there a fix for this?

Expert

Re: Links in e-mails

If you right-click on the link, do you get a menu with one of the options as "Open in new tab", or some such?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!