Community Forum

Internet and Cable Going Out EVERYDAY

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Internet and Cable Going Out EVERYDAY

@Taratw wrote:
Thanks! Where do I find the event log/signal levels?

See the troubleshooting guide.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Thanks! Where do I find the event log/signal levels?
Expert

@Taratw

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Internet and Cable Going Out EVERYDAY

Hi All - hoping someone might be able to help or give advice. Moved into a new residence 1 1/2 ago. Everything Comcast wise was working fine then all the sudden over the past month or so, my internet and cable service drops consistently. First it started with just the cable, the box would "freeze" and I would get an error code RDK-3000. Now it has escalated to not just the cable but the internet as well. Consistently over the past week, the internet and cable has stopped working daily, starting when I wake up in the morning (around 6-6:30 am). It eventually comes back around 7 pm at night. Comcast has sent technicians out who have changed the wiring and ensured me all was well - but it isn't. Technicians are coming out again this afternoon, but I was hoping someone on here may have an idea of what is going on so I can tell them to look for it. Thanks in advance!