Community Forum

Internet Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Internet Service

I have been encountering many instances where my internet connectivity has been lost.  I am able to document each occurrence since my wi-fi thermostat sends me email notifications whenever I lose internet connectivity.  After tonight's technical difficulties, and contacting COMCAST's technical support, I checked my account and noticed that my monthly service for this month has gone up over $40/month.  I didn't receive a notification that my monthly service was going to increase.  

Considering the lack of continuous reliability I have been experiencing, I am still considering staying with COMCAST if they can find me a plan that does not increase my basic service, other than a reasonable increase.  I checked for specials on the internet but it seems they are only available to new customers.  Does COMCAST even care to retain existing, loyal customers?  

Official Employee

Re: Internet Service

Hi Thomas4091, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Internet Service

Hi Thomas4091, thank you for working with me via private message.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you