Community Forum

Intermittent internet connectivity issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Intermittent internet connectivity issues

I've called repeatedly over the years trying to get help with intermittent connectivity issues at home. It's so frustrating to deal with as streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon constantly buffer.<br><br>I've tried everything I can think of. <br>Replace the modem (multiple times)<br>Tried multiple routers. (Currently Ubiquiti edge lite)<br>Replaced Ethernet cables<br>Removed splitter so line feed goes directly into modem.<br>Local techs have been on-site and tested the line clean.<br>The ONLY time the issue is fully resolved is for a couple weeks after a new modem is provisioned. I'll have consistent service for a while and then it starts dropping traffic again.<br>I've tried calling in and I just get so frustrated going over the same troubleshooting steps like restarting equipment and testing using different clients.<br>Can anyone help me get through to technical support to maybe look into a possible upstream issue or help me with more advanced troubleshooting steps?<br>
Screenshot_20171203-131034.png