Community Forum

Incoming emails

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Re: Incoming emails

Thank you for your response, I have made the filters, but they do not "Run" to put them in the correct files.  What I really want is have the filters run all the rules from every inbox and file simultaneously.  Is it possible?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Since reasd has failed (once again) to ask for basic information and failed to follow-up I will ask some questions.

1) Are you using Xfinity Connect (online mail access) or an email client such as Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc? If an email client which one?

2) Do you want to forward ALL emails to a designated folder or emails from certain addresses/people?

3) If only from specific addresses/people,  approximately how many different addresses/people do you want to go to the designated folder?

Expert

reasd wrote:

JoansComcast wrote:

How do I automatically forward Incoming emails from the Inbox to a designated folder to read at another time?

Hello,

You will need to setup a filter to do this.

So, reasd, why not tell her how to go about doing that?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Silver Problem Solver

JoansComcast wrote:

How do I automatically forward Incoming emails from the Inbox to a designated folder to read at another time?

Hello,

You will need to setup a filter to do this.

Regular Visitor

Incoming emails