Community Forum

I no longer can find the email box to log on to my email account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I no longer can find the email box to log on to my email account

When I go onto the comcast website. It does not show where to log on to my emails

Gold Problem Solver

Re: I no longer can find the email box to log on to my email account

https://connect.xfinity.com/ should open your webmail page if you click it or type it into the address bar. What browser are you using? What version?

New Poster

Re: I no longer can find the email box to log on to my email account

I didnt start this thread but it DID get me to my email page.  Thanks for the info.  I've called Comcast 3 times ! And NO one has able to fix my problem yet !  

I AM using Windows XP, gasp !,  while I get a new computer BUT, acess to my email was perfectly FINE up to a week or so ago.  Don't know if that could be a problem BUT, I was able to open my mail before.  I'm using Chrome, but don't know which version.

Now when I open Xfinity, the ICONS that used to be in the upper right corner of the page are NOT even there ! So I CAN'T open my mail !     I WAS able to open mail thanks to this link.  Any idea what I've got to do to fix this problem ???