Community Forum

I lose connection sometimes every day early morning.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I lose connection sometimes every day early morning.

Around After 12Am- 10Am i lose connection alot and it freezes. Then i get connection again for a minute then i lose connection again. This happens mostly early in the morning. I'm from Washington State. I called Comcast twice earlier and they kept hanging up on me right when i say my name and address.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: I lose connection sometimes every day early morning.

Try calling again. Keep a log of when you call and what happens. Keep a log of when your connection is down.

What troubleshooting steps from the top of this forum have you tried?

Edit: And I'll report the hang-ups to an administrator.

New Poster

I'm from Washington state too, and my connection becomes lost sometimes late at night or in the early afternoon. When my internet connection becomes lost, my home phone doesn't work either. My dad assumes that it's because of the weather we've been having lately, (rain, wind, you know, WA's typical).

Does your home phone still work even after your internet connection is gone? And yes, my internet connection goes on and off during the duration.

Retired Administrator

@anne97 wrote:

I'm from Washington state too, and my connection becomes lost sometimes late at night or in the early afternoon. When my internet connection becomes lost, my home phone doesn't work either. My dad assumes that it's because of the weather we've been having lately, (rain, wind, you know, WA's typical).

Does your home phone still work even after your internet connection is gone? And yes, my internet connection goes on and off during the duration.

I've reviewed your signals and modem history, but I was not able to find any trouble. Can you please post more details? You can get help with posting the information we need here- http://forums.comcast.net/t5/Connectivity-and-Modem-Help/Information-Required-for-Connection-related...

Thanks

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Retired Administrator

@Jeremy1988888 wrote:

Around After 12Am- 10Am i lose connection alot and it freezes. Then i get connection again for a minute then i lose connection again. This happens mostly early in the morning. I'm from Washington State. I called Comcast twice earlier and they kept hanging up on me right when i say my name and address.

THere was a spike in T3 errors on the 16th. The cause has since been corrected. Please accept my apologies for the trouble.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon