Community Forum

How do I add an email account?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: How do I add an email account?

To create a new [secondary] email address, sign in to My Account as the Primary user. Then follow the instructions found here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I must be very stupid because I cannot find where to add an account.  When I go to my account and click on  user all I get is to add new user, but I don't want a new user I need a secondary email accont.  I do not see anywhere create a secodary account located on the left.  I HATE the changes they made to comcast site. 

New Poster

There is no account tab on the right side of the page that takes you to setting up a new email. So where do I go.\?

Regular Visitor

Wow......how did I miss that, If it had been a snake it would have bit me!   Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Silver Problem Solver

NOVELTY wrote:

I can't seem to find where I can add an extra email account.  I only have one, but need one more, can anyone point me to the location where I can set up a new one?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hello,

1) On the top of this page click on my account tab located on the right side

2) On the next page click user settings tab

3) On the next page click on the create a secondary account located on the left

Regular Visitor

How do I add an email account?

I can't seem to find where I can add an extra email account.  I only have one, but need one more, can anyone point me to the location where I can set up a new one?  Thanks for any help you can give me.