Community Forum

How do I access my other email addresses ?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

How do I access my other email addresses ?

I have that new Email that came out in place of 2012, yeah thanks Microsoft (sarcasm).  How do I get to the settings to update the passwords?  I have 4 Comcast email addresses but everything I've tried to on my xfinity home page, only shows my default account.  I'm in dire need becauce I have other important messages coming to one of the other.  Getting frustrated. Thanks to anyone tht can help me.

Lou

Expert

Re: How do I access my other email addresses ?

Can you clarify-------do you mean you have the Comcast accounts enabled in a newer version of MS Outlook like 2016?  Or are you saying you can't sign into the accounts using only a browser and the webmail interface?  Try navigating to the sign-in page and use the credentials for one of the secondary accounts.  Does it work OK?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I can't log into them, I need to get to the settings for eack email account to change the passwords.  2 of the email accounts cannot send or receive due to invalid passwords.  I'm looking for how to access them in my account on my xfinity page.  Yeah I'm using the email client from Microsoft.  The only I can get to through my xfinity is my primary one.  The two are used but not my primary accounts.  Need to get access to all of them to fix/change my password. Got the primary address done, but the other are hiding somewhere on my xfinity.

Hope that cleared up some.

Expert

I'm still having a hard time trying to put together just what you are doing.  Forget Outlook for a moment.  Just sign into your primary Comcast account using only a browser.  Then sign out of it.  When you click on Sign in again, input the user ID and password from one of the secondary accounts.  Does it work OK?

I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

I can log in and out of my primary username and password.  Can't on two of them because I'm not sure what the password was.  Tried to recover it, but get a page that tells me to call for a code.  This is so ridiculous and archaic.  I used to be able to see all of my email addresses on my Comcast page, but now there is no way to see the others from my main screen.

Latoque wrote:

I'm still having a hard time trying to put together just what you are doing.  Forget Outlook for a moment.  Just sign into your primary Comcast account using only a browser.  Then sign out of it.  When you click on Sign in again, input the user ID and password from one of the secondary accounts.  Does it work OK?

Expert

Try doing a password reset on the secondary accounts---------------------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/e-mail-password/m-p/2942189/highlight/false#M183989

Make sure you write down the new passwords.

Regular Visitor

Thank you for all your help.  I tried the password resets, but ended up having to go on Chat with support.  They got one working but couldn’t get the other one fixed.   It’s been elevated and I should hear from them in 24-48 hours.  Glad they got the important one up and running. 👍👍