Community Forum

Gsuite Messages not getting through to Comcast.net recipients

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Gsuite Messages not getting through to Comcast.net recipients

Mark7347 wrote: ... They have blocked me again! My domain is blocked again. ...

Are you sure? Comcast had serious problems with its email systems on Thursday and perhaps that's what you were experiencing. See the hundreds of posts at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/bd-p/EWB.

Admin1

Hi Mark7347 -- I can help with your domain issue. Please send me a PM with your law firm's account information. I will work with our security teams on resolving any issues with this domain.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks. They have blocked me again! My domain is blocked again. Please, someone, I cannot contact my clients. This is really a major disaster for a LAW OFFICE!

Gold Problem Solver

If an employee doesn't help you here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to. Give them a call at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Regular Visitor

Gsuite Messages not getting through to Comcast.net recipients

I have the same issue as many other people here. M Gsuite domain (fisherberardilaw.com) is blacklisted. We are a law firm and many of our clients have comcast.net email addresses. NONE of the emails from my domain are going through and this is becoming a major issue. 

Please help me and correct this ASAP.