Community Forum

Folders and emails have disappeared with "new" Comcast email format

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Official Employee

Re: Folders and emails have disappeared with "new" Comcast email format

Hi chartini, I apologize for your experiences with your email. I will forward this to the right team, and will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Expert

I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins to get someone to look at your account.

Highlighted
New Poster

No this does not help.  I've tried everything suggested in this forum.  I've even tried to "chat" with a comcast rep but after trying to connect for 2 hours, I gave up.  There must be some type of glitch when comcast changed over to the new format.  Can someone from Comast resolve this issue?  I don't have hours to wait to talk to someone and these folders have important information I need.

Expert

New Poster

Folders and emails have disappeared with "new" Comcast email format

I opened up my email on Friday 12/9 and all old emails and all my folders are missing.  The only emails I have are new ones.  The first email in my inbox is "

Welcome to XFINITY Connect Email! Let’s get started

and this does not address how to access these important folders.  Does anyone have any ideas on where to retrieve these?