Community Forum

Firefox and xfinity e-mail issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Re: Firefox and xfinity e-mail issues

I am still having issues with Firefox and Xfinity e-mail.  I am now on version 36.0.1 and still no resolution.  I am running windows 8.  Any updates or solutions yet??  I've tried re-installing everything and nothing works....also changed all my settings in Firefox and still nothing...HELP!!!  This is a little ridiculous....

Expert

Have you tried uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it with a new download?  FWIW, I don't know if it would help or not.

I've updated to 32.0.3 and I have no problems.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

I'm still having issues.  I just downloaded the next version of Firefox and still the same thing.  It does work with IE but I HATE IE....too slow....just want my Firefox to work again...;-(

Expert

I will comment--------I just updated to v32, running Windows 8.1.  I am able to access my Comcast email just fine.  Have you tried resetting Firefox to it's defaults?  Have you tried a different browser like IE or Chrome just as a test?

Regular Visitor

Firefox and xfinity e-mail issues

When I recently downloaded the last 2 versions of Firefox (31 and 32), I can't connect to xfinity e-mail.  I get the blue round and round of circles.  I can access it through the m.comcast.net/m/ link but it's really a pain.  Any solutions in the works?  Any know problems?

THANKS!