Community Forum

Error messages with email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error messages with email

I am getting this error messages when I am trying to delete an email from my inbox.

"This message could not be moved to the trash folder, possible because your mailbox is nearly full."

If I go into the properties of my inbox it only shows I have 44 messages.

When I go to the trash folder it shows 39 messages unread but it can't load any messages. I am getting this error message.

"An error occurred inside hte server which prevented if from fullfilling the request"

I am getting these errors when I am in the Xfinity web site for email as well as iMail on my iMac. 

New Poster

Re: Error messages with email

I am getting the same messages.

Frequent Visitor

My issue resolved itself a day later... not sure why but now it's working.

New Poster

I'm having the same messages today, guess I'll just wait a bit, but it did prompt me to take a look at my inbox, and it's huge, I really need to clean things up in there. I'm good about keeping my "real" (work) e-mail clean, but have completely neglected this one. But of course, now that I'm thinking that I want to do this, it won't let me delete anything because of the messages above. Oh well. 

New Poster

Same message for me