Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Error for xfinity websites - 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large openresty/1.13.6.1

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Error for xfinity websites - 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large openresty/1.13.6.1

After installing new modem/router device for XFINITY xFI, I began receiving this error for some Comcast web pages (mostly Help pages).

Anyone else experience this?  I am using Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit) 

Expert

Re: Error for xfinity websites - 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large openresty/1.13.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error for xfinity websites - 400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large openresty/1.13.

Thanks for that info.  I cleared cache & cookies and did the flushdns command (ipconfig /flushdns), but links still giving problems.

Since the links that give me the problem are all on Comcast web pages (mostly help), I will wait and try again, as your lifewire site reccomends.

This is an example of what gives me the error, from this webpage:  https://internet.xfinity.com/help/articles/Checking-for-Internet-Outages

This text and link:

Additional Resources

If you've registered your mobile phone number for Comcast Alerts, you can also text OUT to 266278 (COMCST) to check for outages in your area. (Data and messaging rates may apply.) See Using Text Commands in Comcast Alerts to Receive Account Information for more details.

link address:https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/account/comcast-alerts/

Gold Problem Solver