Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Emails not being delivered to @comcast.net email addresses

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Emails not being delivered to @comcast.net email addresses

I handle IT for a client and they have reported that emails being sent to @comcast.net email addresses are not arriving in those inboxes. We have done many test emails with Office 365, iCloud, and Comcast.net emails being on the same email. Those tests are delivered to all recipients besides comcast.net addresesses, and no bounce backs are coming through. Emails are being sent via Office 365. I've seen there is an official Comcast employee who handles spam, but couldnt' figure out how to directly message them, so here I am looking for some help.

Client is using Office 365 and Comcast Business Class internet.

Expert

Re: Emails not being delivered to @comcast.net email addresses

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

This issue is not unique to their business service, as it has more to do with emails being sent to @comcast.net, which is for residential users.

Business class support says they can't help me, residential support says they can't help me. I see there is a user on this forum who handles Comcast Spam issues, how can I get in touch with that person?

Regular Visitor

I just emailed the ComcastAntiSpam user that posts here, hopefully they can help me out!

Regular Visitor

I'm experiencing the same, and created a post/thread for it, as well.  Not a business user, and not going to business user accounts.

This is an issue that many people are experiencing, and many people have heard about.

Mine is when coming from GSuite emails domains.  Same issue.  I have friends, etc., who are not receiving the emails, with no bouncebacks, no error messages, not found in spam folders, and my domains aren't on spam or blacklist.