Community Forum

Emails from Constant Contact being blocked

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Emails from Constant Contact being blocked

I have been notified that Comcast has been blocking emails from Constant Contact for the past two weeks.

Constant Contact is not an open relay and has strict anti-spam policies in place. Because your filters block emails from Constant Contact I am unable to receive these communications.

I ask that you please help me determine why these emails are being blocked. For further information about Constant Contact or to request more information from them such as log files, the Operations team can be reached at - 781.472.8103 or ops@constantcontact.com.

Mail from Constant Contact can be found by the following characteristics for whitelisting:

"Envelope from:" domains:

@in.constantcontact.com

@in.confirmedcc.com

Sending IPs:

All mail from Constant Contact is sent from:

IP Range: 208.75.123.0 - 208.75.123.255

CIDR: 208.75.123.0/24

Network/Netmask: 208.75.123.0 255.255.255.0

Expert

Re: Emails from Constant Contact being blocked

You need to call Comcast security to try and get this sorted out.  They deal with any blocking issues--------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!