Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Email

Why can't I get my Emails?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Email

Your new email has now caused on Xfinity Connect to FOREVER LOAD and then when a message FINALLY opens the screen flickers and Xfinity Connect closes completely! Then I have to start over and re- open Xfinity Connect and then MAYBE the email letter I've clicked on will open. MAYBE! It's not my phone because it does it on my other 2 tablets (all 3 devices are Samsung/Android. Nougat and Marshmallow
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS ISSUE.

New Poster

Re: Email

Yesterday, 12/5/17, a new message popped up as I attempted to access one of my two e-mail accounts.  The message announced a new appearance for the e-mail page and offered a tour of the new features.  Since then, I have had difficulty entering this account with several attempts usually required before access granted.  The screen showing existing messages is completely different from before.  However, my other e-mail account has not gone through this change and the access into it remains effortless and the opening screen is untouched.  What is going on?  Why can't the designers leave well enough alone.  I'd very much like to have back the old ease of access and screen appearance for my first e-mail account.  Please advise what can be done to switch it back to where it had been. Thank you.