Community Forum

Email

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Email

When I log into my email account at Xfinity/Comcast, I am receiving a message indicating an error and to retry again in a moment.  It takes several times and a present, I am not getting my Inbox messages to load where they can be viewed.  Earlier I was able to get them to load after several retries, but I tried to change my sort view to  list the message by the name from which it was being sent.  I was able to see a few of the messages and as I was clearing out some of them, the remaining messages stopped loading.  I do not know what to do at this point as I am also getting an error on my phone which is linked to this account. 

Expert

Re: Email

First things to try-------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I tried clearing my cache, but that did not fix the problem
Expert

Did you try a different browser?

I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

Yes I have. Nothing has fixed the issue yet.
Expert

I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins to have someone look at your account.  They will respond to you here in this thread.

Regular Visitor

Thank you very much. I’m getting frustrated with this situation.
Official Employee

Hi kdpicklesimer,  apologies for your experiences with your Email, I can take a look at this on my side for you. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address, account number and the email address you are referring to).

Thank you