Community Forum

Email timing out

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: Email timing out

I agree. I will be reading a enzine and while reading, the darn thing, "times out".

I have contacted Comcast tech and they are not able to fix it. It's enough to make me change providers or at least change home page and email supplier. The last tech I spoke with said he would call me back. It seems that his hours and mine don't match. I have left 3 voice mails on his phone with no response.

New Poster

Re: Email timing out

file:///Users/ima/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-03-07%20at%207.25.13%20AM.png

cant attached screen shot  but offline  click on line cant received email on mac mail wont conncet to comcast 

READ Mar 07 07:29:38.870 [kCFStreamSocketSecurityLevelTLSv1_0] -- host:mail.comcast.net -- port:995 -- socket:0x6000002c5fd0 -- thread:0x60000106a540
-ERR LOGIN failed

New Poster

Email timing out

Why is my email timing out and going back to the sign in page?  This has never been a problem in the past.  I am half way through answering an email and it times out.  When I sign back in the draft email is lost.  Gone.........not in my drafts.  This is ridiculous!