Community Forum

Email Storage on server

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Email Storage on server

How do I increase the duration of my email storage? There isn't anywhere on the Xfinity site that allows me to do that yet I'm told I have 6 gig of storage!!

Expert

Re: Email Storage on server

Actually, you have 10 Gb of storage in your Comcast account.  Who is telling you that you only have 6 Gb?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

10G is great but it dumps all my emails within 60 days. Nothing is stored so what good is the storage? I can't find any instructions on how to extend the server storage! No where!! Please help

Expert

Are you in the old or new email format in Comcast?  Look at the URL in the address bar when signed into your email.  If it says "Zimbra" you are still in the old system.  If it says "Appsuite" you have the new one.  Are you using only the webmail interface and a browser to access your email, or something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!