Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Email Reply and Reply All Functions disappear when I try to Reply or start a new email.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Email Reply and Reply All Functions disappear when I try to Reply or start a new email.

When I read an email, the Reply and Reply All functions show up, but when I try to Reply or start a new email, those functions don't show up. I tried to right-click in the areas where those functions should appear (like you would do in Excel to show a hidden column), but that doesn't help. Another friend suggested looking for a  Theme or Skin function to see if that would help me retrieve those functions, but I don't see anything like that. Thanks.

Expert

Re: Email Reply and Reply All Functions disappear when I try to Reply or start a new email.

When you click on "Reply" in the message you want to respond to, exactly what happens?   And changing the theme would not hide those buttons.  How are you accessing the email-----using just the webmail and a browser, or something else?

Regular Visitor

Re: Email Reply and Reply All Functions disappear when I try to Reply or start a new email.

I turned off the the computer several times that night and it didn't work. But the next morning when I rebooted, the glitch was gone. Thanks anyway.