Community Forum

Email Format

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Re: Email Format

Have lite version of mail,and won't allow me to change it back to the original format

Gold Problem Solver

You are very welcome!  Smiley Wink  I had occasion to take a screenshot of this process.

To select which columns appear in Comcast's Xfinity Connect webmail Inbox list, right-click anywhere inside the red box I drew around the row of column headings:

XfFvHdrRow.png

A list of column names pops up:    XfFvHdrChkBxs.png

Click a checked column name to remove it, and click an unchecked column name to add it ("Subject" is always checked).

Frequent Visitor

YOU ARE A GODSEND!!!  It worked, now I can see whose emailing me, choose to read or delete the message, and since I am used to seeing it this way forever, it even LOOKS BETTER TO ME.  lol  Thank you, BruceW - you da bomb!              GrandmomDiva 

Gold Problem Solver

Right-click the word "Subject" in the row of Inbox headings, and make sure that "From" is checked.

Frequent Visitor

If you can make this happen, I will be very grateful; having to open every email is time consuming, and I need to go to the emails that are important.  So, YES PLEASE, to the stretching of the name or ????  I'm not to computer-saavy Smiley Sad   (lol).  Thanks for the quick response. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Hmmm,

Not sure why you are not seeing all of that. I just checked mine and I see the complete listing.

One thing is that it is adjustable, I can spread the sender name or shrink it, maybe it got dragged over so you can't see it anymore/...

TANSTAAFL!!

Frequent Visitor

Email Format

PLEEEASSE HELP!!  I want my email listings (inbox) CHANGED BACK to the original format.  I want to see the whole listing (View entire list)  showing the senders' name, company, (whatever), the topic, date, time, etc, not the way it was recently changed to which doesn't show the name of the sender.  I have been with Comcast for over 10 years and my inbox/email listing was just FINE.  I don't like having to open each email to see who it's from.  Please UNDO this or tell me how to.  It also slows up my online business; some mail items I just want to DELETE W/O reading! A prompt response to this is greatly appreciated.  Thanks,