Community Forum

Email 'Drafts'

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

Re: Email 'Drafts'

OK then what you have is a laptop computer that comes bundled with the Google Chrome operating system (as opposed to Windows or Mac).  The browser is also called Chrome. (Yeah I know---confusing)   At any rate, here are the instructions from Google-----------------------

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Often, problems like the one you are encountering are caused by files in the browser that get corrupted, conflicting or just expired, and clearing it all out can fix it.

New Poster

Ahhhh. . . the 'light dawns!' My daughter bought me this 'little Chromebook' to keep in touch. Does that help? Again, thanks so much for helping me! (I just noticed that I really have to go 'through hoops' just to get to your note/answer. I was 'sent' an email notifying me of your note--why then would I have to 'sign in' to see it? It's ALL a bit confusing. Sometimes, I'm glad I'm 'old'--don't have to go 'through it' for much longer!)

Annie

Expert

The browser is how your computer connects you to the internet.  The most common ones are Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Mac) and Opera.  Which one do you use?  If you are on a Windows machine you are most likely using either Edge (Windows 10) or Internet Explorer.

New Poster

Thank you for responding to me! First, 'Browser?' I dn't know what that is. . . I'm 'technicologically-challenged.

Annie

Expert

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session.

If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser and see if you can duplicate the problem that way.

New Poster

Email 'Drafts'

Hope someone can help! Each time I go to my 'Drafts' (to edit and/or send), I get a message, "Oops! (something about pop ups, blah, blah. . . the message flashes soooo quickly, I really don't know 'what' is says. Problem: CANNOT BRING UP THE 'DRAFT!' It's VERY annoying! Please HELP!