Community Forum

E MAIL NOT WORKING ON WIFI

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

E MAIL NOT WORKING ON WIFI

MY I PHONE NOT ABLE RECEIVE E MAIL

Expert

Re: E MAIL NOT WORKING ON WIFI

Are you using the Mail app that comes in iOS, or just Safari, or the Comcast mobile app or what?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm not able to get my e-mail either over Wifi using the Xfinity app. It works using 4g and my other apps work on Wifi.
Expert

@siminsda wrote:
I'm not able to get my e-mail either over Wifi using the Xfinity app. It works using 4g and my other apps work on Wifi.

How are you accessing the email?  Are you using a mobile device, or a desktop/laptop computer?  Does the device show that you are getting the WiFi signal from your router?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Xfinity Connect on my Samsung S8.  Other apps on my phone are working fine via WiFi.

Expert

The only other thing I can think of is to delete the account from the phone and re-create it from scratch.  Or, delete the app and reload that.

New Poster

I already uninstalled the app and re-installed it, but with no luck.  Has the originator of this post fixed his similar issue?