Community Forum

Downloads onto a Mac: Play Games

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Downloads onto a Mac: Play Games

Seven year old thread now closed.

Contributor

You can get a free download of 12 Solitaire games, including Spider, here: http://solitaire-greatest-hits.en.softonic.com/mac

Most Valued Poster

Thanks Cajuntek
Bronze Problem Solver

Most Valued Poster

Does anyone know of any free games for mac. My husband loves spider solitaire and I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?
Bronze Problem Solver

DPHagins wrote:
Are we able to download the Play Games on Comcast onto a Mac? Any of them? I tried out a game on a Gateway Microsoft computer, and decided I wanted to buy it, but I wanted to download it onto my computer, the MacBook. I'm wondering if the file is being placed somewhere I haven't found it, or it's just not being downloading.

The download window worked fine. it didn't say there was a problem in downloading; as a matter of fact, it took twenty seconds to complete. But, I couldn't open it. I tried to read that tiny print about the Requirements... it just wasn't working out.

Nope... won't play on the Linux side of my box either..
TANSTAAFL!!

New Poster

Downloads onto a Mac: Play Games

Are we able to download the Play Games on Comcast onto a Mac? Any of them? I tried out a game on a Gateway Microsoft computer, and decided I wanted to buy it, but I wanted to download it onto my computer, the MacBook. I'm wondering if the file is being placed somewhere I haven't found it, or it's just not being downloading.

The download window worked fine. it didn't say there was a problem in downloading; as a matter of fact, it took twenty seconds to complete. But, I couldn't open it. I tried to read that tiny print about the Requirements... it just wasn't working out.