Community Forum

Data Usage Tracking

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Data Usage Tracking

My recent install of Xfinity home interent service has, in most of the time, been as marketed.  The supplied Xfinity Router/Modem performance was not acceptable in my home.  Having selected a Xfinity approved Netgear replacement, the internet service is fine. PROBLEM: the XFinity online application no long shows data usage for my account.

With suprising lack of telephone support or chat support, I reluctantly consider canceling the Xfinity internet service.  If I could simply again see data usage of home internet service, I could avoid canceling the service.

HELP! Thank you. 

Expert

Re: Data Usage Tracking

2330avalon wrote:

My recent install of Xfinity home interent service has, in most of the time, been as marketed.  The supplied Xfinity Router/Modem performance was not acceptable in my home.  Having selected a Xfinity approved Netgear replacement, the internet service is fine. PROBLEM: the XFinity online application no long shows data usage for my account.

With suprising lack of telephone support or chat support, I reluctantly consider canceling the Xfinity internet service.  If I could simply again see data usage of home internet service, I could avoid canceling the service.

HELP! Thank you. 

Hi, I moved your post to the Home netowrk area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Data Usage Tracking

You can sign into your "My account" usage would be under the "Devices" sub-heading, or use the "My Account App". Follow the links in this help page:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/data-usage-usage-history/

If usage doesn't show call the Customer Security Assurance here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/do-not-see-usage-meter/